We spent 2 nights in 2 rooms at the Cappadocia Cave Suites. The rooms were clean and large, except caves apparently retain heat, so the rooms were a bit warm. The hotel did provide fans which helped. Great location, walking diostance to the Goreme Open Air Museum. The hotel arranged shuttle transportation for us from and to the airport for 9 euros per person each way. Worked out fine. Breakfast was plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey