This must be the most unique hotel we have ever stayed in. The suite we sayed in (#209) is cut into the rock and beautifully moulded and up lights on the floor creates a magical effect. Bathroom is one I would like to take home with me.
Staff very pleasant and helpful and arranged transfers from the airport at a fraction of quotes we got (+/- TL15.00 pp) and they also arranged the all important Red Tour and Green Tour with a local travel agent.
We thought our suite was good value but I presume that is a question of affordibility. +/- E150 per room per night in high season. We would reommend Cappadocia Caves Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey