“I love the place !!”

Cappadocia Cave Suites
Ranked #21 of 80 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I spent 3 days there and I love the hotel the same night I arrived!!!
While trying to find a hotel on internet, I reviewed 90 !!!! and I finally choosed CCS..Great decision!!! I also choosed the room I wanted on internet and the moment I did the check-in I got that room...I was dreaming to sleep in a cave room and my dreams came true..My room was really a cave!!! (room 110).
Great breakfast, great views, great location, great terraces around the hotel area..
And if you are lucky you will meet Bora, the owner, great host!!!!
I highly recommended, great experience

Room Tip: I love my room which was placed in the main area of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 1970Paula

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The rooms were not only unique but were spotlessly clean. I never ran out of hot water or towels and the shower was big enough that I didn’t feel crowded. The staff made sure my every need was taken care of and the restaurant was excellent. I did not find a single shortcoming in this hotel during my 1-week stay. The place is absolutely amazing.

Room Tip: If you prefer US style showers you should ask for one. Some rooms have a hand wand in the jacuzi tu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank willyard4
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed in Cappadocia Caves Suites on October. The hotel is located in the best area, close to the restaurants and shopping stores. The room was amazing and big enough for my family (total 4). The beds were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included on the price and it was very good. Free wifi with good speed. In general everything was perfect except one thing, they forgot last day my wakeup phone call. Afortunatelly we put our own alarm so do not forget to do it just in case.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

From the second I arrived, I knew I would love staying here. My room was amazing and was so incredibly happy to have a large tub, very comfortable bed and a cozy room in a cave. The service was top notch and would return to stay here in a minute. They made everything easy and I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank palumbo55
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our room was a suite in a cave with all the facilities of a 4 star resort. Only issue was there were a lot of stairs, but that should be expected. Food in the hotel was OK, but they were very helpful in transporting us downtown to some very good restaurants. We stayed four night and thus appreciated the variety. Service was outstanding.

Room Tip: We were in room 114, which was very comfortable. There was an extra sink in the living room, which w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed at the Cave Suites for one night in Sept.This Hotel is one of a kind.Hotel is carved into the mountain side and all rooms are fashioned after caves.Service is excellent and Hotel is clean and has all the amenities.A nice restaurant is on site and a short walk down hill to a quaint little town..Wake up early to see the hot air balloons.The sky just fills with them.If I could find a fault it would be the ups and downs and winding corridors.Not good for anyone with a disability bit I would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel from Sept 25 to 27.
The views from our two terraces were nothing but spectacular. The layout of the hotel is different than we have ever seen. This difference was followed into the suite; we just walked through the rooms with smiles on our faces.
The staff is very welcoming and you feel at home as soon as you arrive.
The restaurant is as unique as the rooms, with very reasonable prices, attentive service, and excellent food. We ate both nights at this restaurant and everything was well prepared and delicious.
Would we stay again? In a heart beat. This hotel was one of the highlights of our two week tour of Turkey.
Thanks to the staff who made our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends