“Terrific experience in cave suites!”

Cappadocia Cave Suites
Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel provided complimentary shuttle from Nevsehir airport. The free breakfast was the best breakfast that I had in Turkey. The cave suites themselves were spacious and clean. The hotel sits on the hillside overlooking the town Goreme and has terrific views of the town and the valley. Many of the rooms have balconies. The hotel itself is just a two minute walk from the middle of the town where there are many tour companies, rentals, restaurants, coffee shops, etc.Overall a very great experience and would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher G
Ercan50, Manager at Cappadocia Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear our guests,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and services.
Best wishes,
Ercan Tufekci
Hotel Manager

There are newer reviews for Cappadocia Cave Suites

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This place was beautiful. The room was immaculate, large enough for 3 of us and beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was gracious, helpful, always fun, smiling and seemed to be happy to see us. We felt like family, well taken care of and catered to. I highly recommend this hotel. We had a cave room but had the option to have a room with one of the best views in the region. An awesome place.

Room Tip: Actually I didn't see a fitness center or a swimming pool but once I clicked excellent I couldn...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank konavacationhome

Dear our guests,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our hotel.
We are very pleased to see that you had a memorable experience in our hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you in Cappadocia Cave Suites again.
Best wishes,
Ercan Tufekci
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I spent 3 days there and I love the hotel the same night I arrived!!!
While trying to find a hotel on internet, I reviewed 90 !!!! and I finally choosed CCS..Great decision!!! I also choosed the room I wanted on internet and the moment I did the check-in I got that room...I was dreaming to sleep in a cave room and my dreams came true..My room was really a cave!!! (room 110).
Great breakfast, great views, great location, great terraces around the hotel area..
And if you are lucky you will meet Bora, the owner, great host!!!!
I highly recommended, great experience

Room Tip: I love my room which was placed in the main area of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 1970Paula
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The rooms were not only unique but were spotlessly clean. I never ran out of hot water or towels and the shower was big enough that I didn’t feel crowded. The staff made sure my every need was taken care of and the restaurant was excellent. I did not find a single shortcoming in this hotel during my 1-week stay. The place is absolutely amazing.

Room Tip: If you prefer US style showers you should ask for one. Some rooms have a hand wand in the jacuzi tu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank willyard4
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed in Cappadocia Caves Suites on October. The hotel is located in the best area, close to the restaurants and shopping stores. The room was amazing and big enough for my family (total 4). The beds were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included on the price and it was very good. Free wifi with good speed. In general everything was perfect except one thing, they forgot last day my wakeup phone call. Afortunatelly we put our own alarm so do not forget to do it just in case.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

From the second I arrived, I knew I would love staying here. My room was amazing and was so incredibly happy to have a large tub, very comfortable bed and a cozy room in a cave. The service was top notch and would return to stay here in a minute. They made everything easy and I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank palumbo55
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our room was a suite in a cave with all the facilities of a 4 star resort. Only issue was there were a lot of stairs, but that should be expected. Food in the hotel was OK, but they were very helpful in transporting us downtown to some very good restaurants. We stayed four night and thus appreciated the variety. Service was outstanding.

Room Tip: We were in room 114, which was very comfortable. There was an extra sink in the living room, which w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple