Cappadocia is must place to go and no doubt Cappadocia cave suites team made our trip unforgettable. Hospitality is awesome. We booked room #109 from deluxe 2 but we were upgraded to #302 in Deluxe 1 as there was some maintenance going on in #109 thanks to Ercan. We made all our reservations for Balloon ride, Green Tour and Turkish night through the hotel and we got pick up and drop from the hotel itself. Prices are OK (160 euros for balloon ride and 45 euros for green tour and Turkish night). Friendly people at reception and has well knowledge for guiding us around.
Free airport shuttle.
Wi-Fi, so stay connected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey