My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Cappadocia Cave Suites! The hotel itself is magnificent, and our room was great! It was very spacious, clean, and the wooden doors (to the room and to the bathroom) were very cool! The decor was fantastic too and really set the atmosphere! The shower in the bathroom was huge, and one side of it was covered in jets, which would shoot water out at you if you chose that setting (I think the purpose of it was to be massaging; I tried it and it wasn't really my thing, but it was a neat feature!). Wifi connection was great as well.
My only criticism would be that the restaurant is a bit overpriced (21 Lira for a kebap?), but the food was delicious!
I would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey