We stayed a night at the Cave hotel during a visit to Turkey.
Firstly, the hotel was very friendly through the booking process and also helped us book a hot air balloon ride.
The room we stayed in was 106. It looked very cute and cosy. It was small and charming - it had a comfortable bed, and also a kettle with tea and coffee which was a feature missing from many of our other hotels during the holiday so I especially appreciated it. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub but no specific shower area or even a glass partition in the tub so we actually drenched the loo after the first shower! The hotel was kind enough to clean it up but we knew better the next time . However that was probably the only faerie I would change.
The property is charming, very central so you can walk down to the local shops. It's beautiful. Breakfast was great ! Most staff were very friendly..
I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey