The suite we had was fantastic. It was cozy ,clean and very quiet.It was beautifully decorated.Staff were very helpful. If you wake up at 6 am you can see 90+ hot air balloons floating through the air from the hotel. Within walking distance to Sunset Point with magnificiant views.The middle of town is just 7 min away. If you like to walk ,you can walk to the Open Air Museum as well.Many restaurants in town and would recommend eating in town because the hotel restaurant is not the best which was the only complaint at this place. The internet was not reliable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey