We stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights in April '14. We had booked 6 rooms. All were different and unique. It truly gives living in Cave experience ex. very fine white flakes (dust like) falls in the room (nothing major to worry). Nice beds, nice jacuzzi tub in bathroom, May not be suitable to people with mobility issues (need to take stairs etc). Great Location, can walk down to places to eat. If you don't want cave experience, there was one room like hotel but you will need to ask for it specifically. Nice balconies for some suites to view balloons in the morning. Friendly staff, accommodated all requests (ex. use of printer, computer etc). Nice breakfast.and decent dining area. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey