We had a great stay at Goreme House. The staff is very welcoming, accomodating, and helpful. We slept well and visited lots of things in Goreme. The hotel is at a good location and the terrace has a great panoramic view. Rooms were clean as well. Don't hesitate to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Goreme House Hotel offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in a restored old Cappadocian House. Close and convenient to downtown, restaurants, Museums, shopping and attractions in Cappadocia. Immerse yourself in an atmosphere that is delightfully different... Goreme House Hotel, nestled on the back slopes of Goreme Village, was constructed and completed in 1997. The hotel harmoniously fuses together traditional Anatolian style with modern comforts in order to create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere to meet the needs of today's traveler. In constructing Goreme House Hotel, the style was kept as traditional as possible while stressing the importance of details. Blocks of natural rock were used to create the cool and spacious arch rooms. Wood floors and panel decorations were added for warmth. Modern bathroom amenities as well as central heating make even the weariest of travelers feel at home. Goreme House Hotel is not your everyday, conventional hotel. It has a warm, guest house feel with extremely personal care, breathtaking views, and many quaint corners to "slip away" with a good book or simply enjoy the views of village life activities going on down below. Homey yet professional is the general ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Goreme House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goreme House Hotel Goreme
- Goreme Hotel
- Goreme House Cappadocia, Turkey