“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kelebek Special Cave Hotel
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Goreme
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

From the personalized airport pick-up onwards, the staff at the Kelebek made our stay in Göreme perfect. The hotel is impeccable, the views are great and the pool offers a welcome break from the hot days spent exploring the region. The hotel also offers great value, with service and amenities far beyond what you should expect for this price. Thanks to Ali and all the staff for a great stay.

Nick & Marie

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Cerminaro
Murat Y, Owner at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel Hotel. We are happy to read that you are satisfied with our facilities, our service and our team. I have shared your comments with them and they are all very pleased. Our focus is to deliver Turkish Hospitality to our guests from all around the world.

Murat YAVUZ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (635)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

There seem to be a lot of choices in Goreme for cave hotels. I don't know what the rest of them are like, but Kelebek was amazing. The breakfast was süper, the room was authentic and clean, the staff were so helpful in all respects. My husband and I so enjoyed our time here. Very lovely hamam as well!!

2 Thank QuiltingFran

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here with my wife while we were travelling in 2012 with her brother and his girlfriend. My wife and I surprised her brother by consipring with the manager, Hasan, to give them a "free" upgrade for "bad plumbing" to the best suite. The plumbing wasn't bad, and we paid for the upgrade, but her brother and his girlfriend had no idea! They loved it so much they got engaged that night.

The staff was fantastic, the food was superb, and the view unmatched.

Room Tip: Pick a room with plenty of air - some of the cheaper rooms feel more claustrophobic. But the expens...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Luke M

Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel was one of the jewels of my trip to Cappadocia. We stayed there for two nights, 3 full days. We spend one night in a stone room and the other one in a cave room, incredible both! the last morning we were lucky and got to see the balloons flying from our private balcony. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, they arranged all my activities in Cappadocia (Tours, Balloon). Fantastic pool with view to the valley. We had the turkish bath in the hotel which was also incredible and way more private than in Istanbul.
If you decide to stay here, I hope you do, don't miss the outdoors Breakfast, a truly cappadocia experience
As I said... Amazing hotel

1 Thank Juan_Dennis

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed at Kelebek for 3 nights in late June. Our stone room (114) was very cool, with a lovely outlook, and a quirky downstairs bathroom. The breakfast is divine! The staff are exceptional : friendly, professional and informative. All of their recommendations were first rate - a day tour, a balloon trip, and the organic breakfast.
We loved our stay in Goreme and I can highly recommend the Kelebek Hotel and the team there, to help you make the best of your time in one of the world's very special places.

1 Thank rmnz
Murat Y, Owner at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer. I have shared your comments with our team and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home. Our focus is to show Turkish Hospitality to all our guests from all over the world.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great little hotel with wonderful service. They really made us feel comfortable from the start and the morning breakfast buffet was incredible. We were there 2 nights and wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laurene v
Dear Guest,

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our room (probably all rooms) was decorated in very good taste, at the same time respecting the local region and the age of the building. They have a wonderful 'lounge' area, typically turkish but slightly modernly reinterpreted, with sofas, cushions, wonderful views, a beautiful cat with two playful kittens - the sort of place that makes you feel you want to stay there for ever. The breakfast was fantastic, probably with the best and largest selection of food I've ever seen for a hotel breakfast. Some were made by them from fruits and vegetables they grow themselves, some from local producers. The people were nice and very friendly. Considering the facilities and everything, the hotel is clearly under-priced.

1 Thank Bertha174

Murat YAVUZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites
#17 of 68 in Goreme
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia

Been to Kelebek Special Cave Hotel? Share your experiences!