Kelebek Special Cave Hotel
US$172
US$168
US$138
US$126
Blue Moon Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$93
US$91
Travelocity
Lalezar Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$77
Cappadocia Stone Palace(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$158
2,689 results
All reviewsorganic breakfastkelebek staffturkeybutterfly balloonsturkish bathheritage travelballoon ridefairy chimneyscommon areasbeautiful hotelunique experiencethe hot air balloonsamazing viewsmagical placeday touropen air museumunderground cities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My (new!) husband and I stayed at this hotel for the first night of our honeymoon and man did we make the right decision. The staff was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. The room was absolutely gorgeous (211). The areas to lounge were relaxing and beautiful. The food at their little restaurant was delicious. The first day there we went to the hamam. I loved it so much that I went to two other hamams in other places in Turkey (including the famous one in Istanbul) and this was BY FAR the best one. We did a hot air balloon through the company they endorse (Butterfly I believe) and it was splendid.

Only small complaint, which they can't really do much about, is that the neighbors at the bottom of the hill have a horrible yapping dog that doesn't always allow the best sleep!

Honestly, nothing but rave reviews for this place and HIGHLY recommend.

3  Thank secrets512
Murat Y, Owner at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at Kelebek Special Cave Hotel Hotel. We are happy to read that you are satisfied with our facilities, our service and our team. I have shared your comments with them and they are all very pleased. Our focus is to deliver Turkish Hospitality to our guests from all around the world.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

From the personalized airport pick-up onwards, the staff at the Kelebek made our stay in Göreme perfect. The hotel is impeccable, the views are great and the pool offers a welcome break from the hot days spent exploring the region. The hotel also offers great value, with service and amenities far beyond what you should expect for this price. Thanks to Ali and all the staff for a great stay.

Nick & Marie

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cerminaro

Reviewed 5 July 2013

There seem to be a lot of choices in Goreme for cave hotels. I don't know what the rest of them are like, but Kelebek was amazing. The breakfast was süper, the room was authentic and clean, the staff were so helpful in all respects. My husband and I so enjoyed our time here. Very lovely hamam as well!!

2  Thank QuiltingFran

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here with my wife while we were travelling in 2012 with her brother and his girlfriend. My wife and I surprised her brother by consipring with the manager, Hasan, to give them a "free" upgrade for "bad plumbing" to the best suite. The plumbing wasn't bad, and we paid for the upgrade, but her brother and his girlfriend had no idea! They loved it so much they got engaged that night.

The staff was fantastic, the food was superb, and the view unmatched.

Room Tip: Pick a room with plenty of air - some of the cheaper rooms feel more claustrophobic. But the expensive rooms are extremely nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Luke M

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel was one of the jewels of my trip to Cappadocia. We stayed there for two nights, 3 full days. We spend one night in a stone room and the other one in a cave room, incredible both! the last morning we were lucky and got to see the balloons flying from our private balcony. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, they arranged all my activities in Cappadocia (Tours, Balloon). Fantastic pool with view to the valley. We had the turkish bath in the hotel which was also incredible and way more private than in Istanbul.
If you decide to stay here, I hope you do, don't miss the outdoors Breakfast, a truly cappadocia experience
As I said... Amazing hotel