We had made a recent trip to Cappadocia and stayed in Kelebek a cave hotel between 27th to 30th of May 2014. We were stayin in Room no. 15, a stone room,which was one of the room which had an amazing view of the City..with its unique "Fairy Chimneys".
Things we liked :
1. The room with its view, and the feel of the old world charm,the jet shower in the bathroom was a welcome thing to soothe our muscles after a tiring day.
2.Special mention the Matt , who helped us out with recommendations of which trip and which Balloon ride to take.Also his suggestions on few of the restaurants which served home cooked Turkish food was an added delight.
3. Kelebek is very strategically located.. just a few steps down to the main market and all the good eatery joints.The Open Air Museum is also a walking distance from the hotel.
4.Kelebek has lot of sit out places wherein one enjoy the view for long hours.
5.We loved the Turkish spa... that is also available within the hotel premise.
6. A very unique organic breakfast which kelebek gives complimentary to its guests was a thing to experience and remember.
All in all we would love to go back to Kelebek if we visit Cappadocia again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ever dreamed of staying in a cave-hotel with all mod cons? Well, now's your chance to make those dreams come true with a stay in the gorgeous Kelebek Hotel and Pension.Spacious cave bedrooms with hand-carved furnishings and locally-made fabrics, marble-walled bathrooms and a lovely flower-filled garden with fairy chimneys behind. The new cave Turkish bath and swimming pool are also available to guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Kelebek Special Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelebek Hotel Goreme
- Kelebek Special Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey