Arch Palace Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Goreme House(Goreme)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop terracebreakfast is servedballoon ridesserdarhosttours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Folks, you will not find a better hotel in Cappadocia! Mustafa is the essence of what spoiled travelers need in the way of a hotel. He arranges your transport, gives all kinds of advice on tourists spots, balloon rides, restaurants, weather, what to bring, before you even arrive! I communicated with him for 5 months before going. Always prompt, and if he didnt have the answer, he told me that he would get back to me soon and he always did, so were were completely prepared when arriving in lovely Goreme. His hotel is spotless, decorated traditionally with authentic Turkish antique carpets. His breakfast is fabulous every single morning and his staff is unbelievable. It did not matter if it was midnight coming in or 6 a.m. leaving for you daily jaunt, the staff was up and ready to help. There is a great terrace for a wonderful breakfast on the 3rd floor that looks over all of Goreme. We watched the balloons take off at the edge of town every morning. But what makes all this work is Mustafa. He is unsurpassed in common courtesy. He would direct us to daily hikes, which are many in the area, and then put us in his car and take us to the beginning of the hike, tell us where it ends, flag down a dolmus back into Goreme, everything simplified. He called several times and made us reservations at restaurants which were always delicious. He arranged us balloon flights which were reasonable compared to others, he always informed us whether a sight was "touristy" or not and offered a viable alternative. He is the best concierge/manager/owner we have ever had in our many travels in the world. Never, ever, will I recommend any other Hotel but Arch Palace in the Cappadocia area. Mustafa's approach daily at all hours was a big smile, and "how are you doing?, How was your day? Is there anything I can help you with? " It never ends or deviates folks. You wont go wrong with Arch Palace. I just wish there was a sixth star to choose. !! We miss Mustafa, and Arch Palace staff and again we appreciate every single thing you and your staff did for us Mustafa !!

JImmy, Michelle, Gil, and Rick-- Austin, Texas

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Mustafa's attitude and hospitality can't be beaten. We arrived first thing in the morning and made our way up to the hotel, expecting to leave our bags in reception and go and find something for breakfast in town. Mustafa was there to great us and we were taken straight to our room. He said that we should relax a bit and when we were ready, join him up on the terrace for breakfast. We did just that. We spent 4 nights in Goreme and thanks to great advice from Mustafa had a wonderful time. His hospitality rubs of on his staff and Abdullah was just as friendly and helpful. The question is not if Arch Palace is good enough for you, the question is whether or not you are good enough for Arch Palace.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We kicked off our Turkey adventure by spending two nights at the Arch Palace Hotel. Our decision was made from the excellent TA reviews - there's a reason this place is #1!

Our flight to Kayseri was delayed, but the shuttle we had arranged through the hotel was still waiting for us on arrival. By the time we arrived at the hotel, it was 2am. A staff member was present and showed us to our room. The room was large, clean and offered a comfortable sleep.

The breakfast spread was wonderful and the best of all the hotels we stayed at in Turkey. The owner, Mustafa was a huge help. A lot of other reviews speak very highly of him and it quickly became evident as to why. He arranged two day tours and a Whirling Dervishes show for us - all of which we thoroughly enjoyed. His restaurant recommendations were also superb.

I wish we had more time to spend at Arch Palace and with Mustafa. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2012

This was the best place we stayed in our latest trip. It is not for nothing that this place is in the top of TA reviews.

We arrived 3 am but they quickly provided a room for us. Very good welcome!

The room was excellent: spacious, comfortable, clean. No TV -- why on Earth would you ask for TV in Cappadocia?? Bathroom was excellent (spacious shower cabin!). Breakfast was very good. Price was excellent for what we got. Be aware it's not a cave hotel -- and this definitely did not matter for us.

It's located very close to the city centre of Goreme (just a few steps down) and on the way to a spetacular, terrific sunset viewpoint. You may also watch the sunset in the hotel's terrace.

Staff -- not only Mustafa, the manager -- was friendly and helpful all times.

I was completely satisfied with the tours (Red and Grenn) we took and the unforgettable baloon flight. Mustafa arranged all of them for us, as I previously asked him to do. He told me the customer satisfaction is the most important to him. We were very satisfied.

I wish I had time to stay longer there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed in Arch Palace only for two nights. But I enjoyed every moment there and I still miss it after I am back home. There are many hotels with perfect location and comfortable rooms, but what made Arch Palace exceptional and so memorable was their hospitality. There were only a few staffs including Mustafa, the owner, and all of them created such a comfortable atmosphere. I particularly enjoyed evening time from the terrace, looking over sunset, chatting with other guests and people from the hotel. I really hope I can come back there again soon. It made very beautiful memory and I just fell in love with Cappadocia.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo