Arch Palace Hotel
US$125
US$91
US$88
Excellent 5/5
Lalezar Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$68
Very Good 4/5
US$95
Excellent 5/5
Blue Moon Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$179
Excellent 5/5
Nature Park Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$100
HotelQuickly
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsrooftop terracebreakfast is servedballoon ridesserdarhosttours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Arch Palace Hotel was everything I hoped it would be and more.

My family and I - 2 adults + 1 child - went to the Arch Palace Hotel to look at the place (we were staying in a nearby guesthouse but wanted out). We were met by Mustafa, the owner, the heart and soul of Arch Palace Hotel. We were shown to the only remaining available triple room and we loved it at first sight! We bargained a deal with Mustafa for 5 nights and moved here the day after.

ROOM: Our stone room was upstairs and was large, spotless clean and tastefully furnished. It comes with a wooden floor, comfortable beds, A/C and safe. The bathroom had a wonderful relaxing shower. Free WiFi connection in the room, too.

HOTEL: It’s not a fancy hotel, on the contrary it is simple and full of character and charm: cushions, local pottery all around the place, even an old sewing machine, everything gives the place a characteristic touch.

BREAKFAST: not the best I ever had but the buffet was varied and plentiful. It was served on the rooftop terrace which has a spectacular view on the village.

LOCATION couldn’t be better: in the centre of Göreme, just behind the mosque, surrounded by fairy chimneys.

SERVICE: Mustafa and his family have been so helpful, welcoming and friendly: this is what made our stay particularly special. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them: they were full of honest travel advice and weren’t pushy at all and they NEVER tried to sell us their services/tours. We trusted their recommendations and couldn’t have asked for more. My only regret is that we couldn’t say goodbye to Mustafa’s son who gently arranged our transfer to Kayseri airport: we left the hotel at 4:50 am so he wasn’t up at that early hour.

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Arch Palce was a wonderful place to stay, incredible view from the terrace, sumptuous breakfast, clean and large room that was perfect for our family of 4. Mustafa could not have been more welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Very clean, confortable & nice hotel family run , with a wonderful terrace dominating Goreme. Mustafa & his family are always very kind & ready to help you in every situation . Only a pair of suggestion : breakfast could be a bit richer & wifi was not working in our room. Anyway we had a great time and we absolutely suggest it.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My sister and I stayed here for four nights. My overall Europe trip from Australia was a last minute idea which meant that I had to spend a lot of my time doing last minute planning and research which I found quite stressful. No so when we arrived at Gorome and The Arch Palace Hotel. Mustafa talked to us about what we should do when and who were the best companies to do things with. Within an hour he had booked the Hot Air Balloon for the following morning and organised an amazing restaurant for dinner. All of his recommendations were spot on and his help meant that my sister and I could enjoy our time rather than stress about researching next steps - thank you Mustafa your help was invaluable!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Mustafa, the owner, is the man! He knows everything about Cappadocia, so dont hesitate in taking his suggestions! Also, the hotel has big rooms, good restaurant with a breathtaking view, and is very close to the main touristic places in Goreme: Sunset Point and the Open Air Museum. Fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family