“The Perfect Place”
Review of Karadut Cave Hotel

Karadut Cave Hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Most of the hotel's rooms are built into the caves. Quiet. Cool. Peaceful. Wonderful host, Alican was accommodating. Great late breakfast. Ideal location off main street; 5 minute walk into town. If you go to Goreme and the Cappidoccia, this is the place to stay. We stayed in a triple room, queen for wife and I and a small room off main for our son. Very affordable.

Room Tip: Cave room is great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Soon after I arrived "Karadut Cave Hotel", this beceme my special place during my trip.
The design of the place is very lovely and I could tell the owner paid atttensions to details very much.

The outside communal space where you can have a seat and relax is the best place I liked while flowers and lovely kittys were around you.

I stayed one of the cave rooms, which you can feel real Kapadokya!
The room was very well accomodated, clean, and modern!

The scenery from outside balcony was fabulous.

The owner or staff is always there for you to help so you would not feel any difficulty staying and exploring in Kapadokya even if you are solo traveler :D

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed at Karadut Cave Hotel for 3 nights in August this year and it was easily the best accommodation we had in our trip to Turkey. The hotel is in a newly refurbished traditional home (including cave rooms) in a quiet area a short walk from the centre of Goreme. The atmosphere there is relaxed and friendly and the owner Alican was helpful and welcoming without being intrusive. The rooms and shared areas were all kept very clean and the breakfasts were great. It was extremely good value given the price and is somewhere we will happily recommend to others.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Karadut Cave Hotel was an amazing experience. Alican and his family treated us as family, which really enriched our experience in Goreme. We stayed in a beautiful standard room, with wooden ceilings and floors, overlooking a beautiful view of the fairy chimney landscape. It's in a quiet area of the city and a short walk to the center. Alican makes great recommendations for your visit and is very accommodating. Also, Alican's mother makes the traditional Turkish breakfast and it is incredible! I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Goreme.

Room Tip: the standard room with wooden ceilings and view of Goreme
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed at Karadut Cave Hotel with a group of 7 people in August. The hotel is very well located, just 5 minutes walk from the city centre.
The rooms are new, clean and well decorated.
Apricot and mulberry trees in the courtyard, with amazing view of Goreme.
Alican, the owner, was very very very kind and helpful!
Good breakfast
Free wifi
I do recommend Karadut Cave!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank annettte82
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We are very happy with this charming 3-star family run hotel. Service was impeccable and we had a big comfortable cave room with a small terrace. Excellent value for money. We highly recommend it for any kind of stay in Gorëme.

1  Thank areusa
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. This hotel is very new and a cute cave hotel in Goreme town:) İt's very close to the Otogar in Goreme, but very quiet and relaxing:) Rooms are made by real cave and very pretty. The owner and his family of this hotel is soo wonderful!!!! They are soo heartful and friendly. I felt like staying at my home. I had a very good time and we made lots of good memories with them. Thank you soo much!!!! I am sure I will go back sometime:))
I really recommend to stay at this hotel. It will be a great time in Cappadocia:))

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends