Heybe Hotel
US$80
US$91
US$88
US$126
Lalezar Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$138
US$94
US$91
Travelocity
Cappadocia Stone Palace(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
Travelocity
All reviewsturkeyswimming poolthe hotel managertop floorturkish bathsister hotelamazing breakfastwi fithe hot air balloonsballoon flighttourscappadociaatmsregionballon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The rooms are small with basic furniture but the staff are friendly and eager to help. This hotel is in a good location, close to shops and restaurants and is well situated for exploring the area. The breakfast buffet is on the second floor and from the outdoor seating area you have great views.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Sara246810
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you very much for your nice review. It was a great pleasure having you at Heybe Hotel. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service, facilities and the buffet breakfast on offer. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated.

We hope you'll choose Heybe Hotel the next time you're in Goreme.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is a wonderful newish hotel with clean modern rooms with outstanding showers.

Goreme is not very big so you can walk around ot anywhere from this location and it is well placed to go for runs.

This hotel also had the best breakfast buffet I had seen in Turkey, by a long shot.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick B

We hope you'll choose Heybe Hotel the next time you're in Goreme.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I'm not one for tourist fads so Heybe Hotel was just great (you guessed it, I didn't do a hot air balloon junket and I didn't need to be in a cave). Mostly I really appreciated all the help that Filis, the general manager, gave me (drove me to the Open Air Museum and Sunset Point and gave me info on how to reach one of the underground cities). I ate in one of the restaurants she recommended and it was fine. The hotel was well located, within a 3 minute walk from the bus depot, clean, large room, quiet (well, don't forget call to prayer :) ) so I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank denmarlef

Thank you very much for taking time to share your recent experience with us. It was a great pleasure meeting you. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I recommend this nice hotel. Our room was comfortable and clean..Free pool and sauna..All of the staff were kind...Hotel manager so helpful and been nice to me..Thanks Filiz and Kursat for everythıng..Heybe Hotel is woowwww..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time service is perfect specially breakfast view is scenic of balcony. Hotel manager so helpful and been nice to me.I really recommend this hotel. There's also swimming pool and sauna you can enjoy it :-)

• Stayed: September 2013