“Great staff, great location, great stay!”
Review of Heybe Hotel

Heybe Hotel
Ranked #13 of 74 Goreme B&B and Inns
Berkeley, CA
“Great staff, great location, great stay!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed for over a week at Heybe and found the hotel beautiful, very convenient as it is close to town and a fantastic staff who help you with everything, even before you ask. Filiz and her staff are very welcoming and friendly. The swimming pool is huge and great on hot days and the rooms are very nice. For convenience and service and a fantastic breakfast that is included, it is a terrific choice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank RocohBerkeley_CA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
worcstershire
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for four nıghts as part of our Turkısh trıp. We selected ıt as part of a Turkısh Herıtage Tours package and subsequently read the TrıpAdvıser revıews. We were not dısappoınted. Fırst of all we were made to feel very welcome by Fılız and her staff. We were advısed where to go on our free days and for meals and we were dropped/pıcked up on request. The breakfast buffet was generous and we have to thank Hatıce for her cookıng, especıally of omelettes and a Turkısh egg dısh called menemen whıch was delıcıous. Our room was on the top floor, very quıet and comfortable and well located near the buffet terrace. We recommend conversatıons wıth Samet, the youıng traınee tourıst guıde on receptıon who knows the area well. All ın all we couldnt have been ın a better place and we chose ıt because we wanted a lıght place rather than the darker cave hotels.

Room Tip: We would. It ıs very well located, no dıffıcult clımbıng, and everyone here couldnt do more for us ı...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank gailsheridan75
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We had to extend our stay one extra day to try and hit better weather for hot air ballooning, and our other hotel didnt have availability. As such we decided to move to the Heybe hotel for one night. They aren't as fancy as some of the cave suites, but their cheaper price matches this difference in style. The staff was lovely and accommodating. The rooms were basic but comfortable. The hotel has a great central location. If your looking to spend a couple days in cappadoccia but not break the bank on a cave suite then I think this is an excellent option. ( Note: we were there only briefly and thus didnt take advantage of the sauna, pool, or breakfast)

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Best hotel I have ever stayed in.
The staff always went out of there way to help out. Knowing me by name, dropping me off and picking me up anywhere in gerome. When my balloon trip was cancelled they called every other company in the area to get me another tour.
I felt like I was staying with family as appose to in a hotel, and actually got a little emotional when it came time to leave.
The hotel left such a great impression on me that I have actually extended my holiday and intend to go back in a few days.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Tracy H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Heybe Hotel. It was my first trip to Cappadocia and the hotel location was very good in Göreme. I didn't want a cave hotel, so Haybe was a good choice.The room was clean. The manager Filiz and her staff were so kind to drive me many times to the starting points of hiking trails and they picked me from the end points after my call. Manager Filiz helped me with all my questions and requests. so much thanks to her! Service was so kind and the breakfast was good. I stayed at the Heybe hotel eight nights and had my best holiday in long time. The amazing nature with all the kindness made me feel so relaxed. I can recommend the hotel. it's worth the price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank eija m
Novara
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We stay at Heybe 3 nights and we appreciated the warm and friendly hospitality of all the staff. We were really surprised by the offer if being guided, free if charge, in our trekking, just to be sure we get the right way and the right places ! Thank you !

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank it1cosi0
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I was in Cappadocia for travel and I stayed in this hotel. an authentic hotel. The rooms landscape of fairy chimney. It is clean (most important thing). It's nice to see, elegant and modern. Rooms are very comfortable. The staff young and kind. The manager Filiz very relevant. thanks...
The breakfast was good, and they prepare also omelette on request. I would recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo