Heybe Hotel
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$59
US$53
All reviewsturkeyswimming poolthe hotel managertop floorturkish bathsister hotelamazing breakfastwi fithe hot air balloonsballoon flighttourscappadociaatmsregionballon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel was lovely. The staff were really nice, friendly and always on hand. The breakfasts were really good. All really fresh food. I totally chilled out staying here. I can't say any more than that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Fastbloke
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel provided the best personalised service of all on my tour. The room and facilities were high quality and available at all times - they provide an area for you to meet and join with other travellers. The staff were attentive even taking me to the bank to change money. You could fault this hotel. Easy walking distance to the shopping area too. You can watch the balloons from your window and hear them too.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed of the same quality
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank NZer2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We really enjoyed our Heybe Hotel time. The hotel was lovely, modern, cool, had an amazing bathtub and an even more amazing breakfast on a gorgeous patio. The staff clearly worked very hard (i.e. the person who checked us in at night was there in the morning when we left for the day and back again by late afternoon when we returned) and they were always offering to help us (i.e. on the day of our check-out, we were taking an overnight bus out of Goreme and they gave us a VERY late check out and even after that, access to showers and then offered to drive us to the bus station). As a bonus, the man who serves breakfast has ice-blue eyes like a husky!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Friendly, polite, helpful, happy staff.
Secure,quiet, clean, cool rooms, very comfortable beds, small bathrooms.
Breakfast to feed kings, fresh fruit, natural oatmeal, freshly dried fruit,
honey, and local marmalade. Fresh vegetables, olives and eggs and bread,
and more....loved it all and view of ballo0ns floating over head.
Peaceful and cool lobby very comfortable for coffee or refreshing drink.
Oh yes....close to shopping, ATMs, restaurants.
Lynne from Brisbane Australia

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank Lynne H
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Being a world traveller , I've stayed in various hotels , but never felt at home until this time at Heybe hotel, the staff treated me like family and I'm very impressed . The manager offered me a cell phone to call them in case I got lost or needed a ride to go back to the hotel when learnt I wanted to explore the valleys by myself , I got rides to the Open air museum and Love valley , later to the starting hiking point to Red valley and got picked up when I finished the whole hiking in Pasaga . I was offered tea all the time when sitting on balcony or in the lobby. My luggage was kept in their office when I arrived in the early morning and was waiting for the evening bus after checked out .
Many thanks to all the staff , especially to Filiz, Samet and Sami !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends