“Great service, food was exquisit.”

Sultan Restaurant01
Ranked #28 of 109 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Soups, Salads, Pastas, Pizzas, Grills, Chicken Foots, Meat Foots, Desserts
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Best testi kebab I had in Turkey, we got complimentary bread, olives and others. Vegetarian friendly, they have amazing vegetarians takes on meaty dishes. Cheese pidé was absolutely delicious, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Service compares to north american service easily.
Complimentary tea and coffee, like in most Turkish restaurants. My Turkish coffee was one of the best I had in Turkey.

1  Thank Aimé A

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We ate at the Sultan Restaurant on our last night in Goreme. The food was amazing and prices are cheap as well. The service was excellent and the gentleman that helped us spoke good english and was very helpful. He gave us great tips for our trip to Antalya which is where he lived before. I ordered a Turkish dish and my wife ordered an Italian dish which was as good as the best Italian restaurants where we come from.

1  Thank Ali H
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The chef, Ozgur Cetiner and his brother who runs the front of the house certainly understand the importance of providing a wonderful dining experience. Everything from the service to the quality of the dishes, especially the lamb, was excellent. On our second evening, it was interesting to witness how a efficiently they handled a very busy dining room, including the upper terrace. Quality of service and food remained high

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The food is good, but a little pricey in my view for what it was. Staff friendly and helpful, very clean, I just found it a little expensieve

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very nice restaurant, honest prices for very good service and delicious food. We went there 4 nights in a row, and tasted most of the local specialities, these are all of good quality. Friendly service, and some nice mucisians made the athmosphere just right. Cappadocia is a must see, goreme is the place to stay to get to every place in the shortes time.

2  Thank Johan W