“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #22 of 118 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Soups, Salads, Pastas, Pizzas, Grills, Chicken Foots, Meat Foots, Desserts
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

So everything is pretty cheap in Turkey, but this is a five star meal! am a pretty big foodie and I have to admit that I like to try different places but there were so many amazing dishes we ate here a lot! And it was better than the other 4 or 5 places we tried. Also, the staff stayed late to serve late comers even though some staff had to leave to catch buses. They really gave excellent service all the time. Honestly think this restaurant is a hidden gem and could be much more expensive than it is.

1  Thank REECEandAMANDA

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food we received here was good, nothing special but just average. The service was very accommodating.
I had the yogurt kebab, the beef was quite dry and there was too much yogurt drowning it.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Best testi kebab I had in Turkey, we got complimentary bread, olives and others. Vegetarian friendly, they have amazing vegetarians takes on meaty dishes. Cheese pidé was absolutely delicious, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Service compares to north american service easily.
Complimentary tea and coffee, like in most Turkish restaurants. My Turkish coffee was one of the best I had in Turkey.

1  Thank Aimé A
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We ate at the Sultan Restaurant on our last night in Goreme. The food was amazing and prices are cheap as well. The service was excellent and the gentleman that helped us spoke good english and was very helpful. He gave us great tips for our trip to Antalya which is where he lived before. I ordered a Turkish dish and my wife ordered an Italian dish which was as good as the best Italian restaurants where we come from.

1  Thank Ali H
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The chef, Ozgur Cetiner and his brother who runs the front of the house certainly understand the importance of providing a wonderful dining experience. Everything from the service to the quality of the dishes, especially the lamb, was excellent. On our second evening, it was interesting to witness how a efficiently they handled a very busy dining room, including the upper terrace. Quality of service and food remained high