“The food is good.”

Ranked #25 of 110 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Soups, Salads, Pastas, Pizzas, Grills, Chicken Foots, Meat Foots, Desserts
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I tried pottery kebab there. The food is good, the first time I tasted something I can call spicy. But I didn't like the service. I went alone and they led me to a bad table, full of glasses, dishes, folks and knives prepared for other tables. And I also didn't have much attention from waiters, quite hard to call them over, maybe because I only ordered 1 pottery kebab and a watermelon juice.

2  Thank HoangHai_Hanoi_VN

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had lunch twice here in 3 days. My husband really love the food here. The Adana kebab and Eggplant salad is highly recommended. The latter is especially refreshing on a hot summer's day. The chili peppers that come with the complimentary bread are also very good.

Conveniently located right across Goreme's bus stations. Nice, friendly staff and the menu is affordable.

2  Thank MrsHanashima
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Even though we had traveled for 40 hours to get here (stupid I know), jet lag wasn't enough to stop us trying this place out!!

And it didn't disappoint. It was really busy, always a good sign, but the service was great and the food delicious. Great deck terrace to eat on too, as it was summer and so warm.

Little more expensive that some other places in the area but totally worth it!!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This restaurant is located very near the bus station. We stumbled upon it when walking back to our hotel. Glad we took the chance to try it as it far exceeded our expectations. Food was superb (especially the pottery kebab)! The restaurant was clean, has a great ambience, and the service we received was excellent. The owner was very kind to offer us tips about our travel and complimentary tea.

2  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The ambiance is perfect. Foods are very nice. Quality food.
service also very friendly.
Wines are really light and fresh.