“A must...”

The Dalton Brothers Ranch
Ranked #32 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a sunset horse ride and it was wonderful. Probably the highlight of my 3 week trip. Bring your camera.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excelent horses! The way to know the valleys on a horseback has no comparison! most, if you do ir with experienced and kind people like the Dalton Brothers. A great care of these amazing anatolian and arabic animals and a great kindness of all the people sorrounding the activity. Just go!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had a lovely two hour ride with my daughters with well looked after horses. A beautiful way to experience the landscape and catch the light of sunset on the fairy chimneys. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We unfortunately went with this ranch, all was going well the first half (the ride is beautiful so you should look for a horse place, just not this one).
At the half way point our leader started drinking, then on the way back jumped off his horse and let children from the neighborhood on his horse, which would have been cute, but our pack of horses with many new riders piled up on the edge of a hill, two horses inches from an older woman on the ground, honestly I waited for a bloodbath of a horse to kick her face (no joke that's how close) and no one had control of their horses. Our now drunk instructor kept putting children on the horse until two horses did get to close and one of them kicked my boyfriends horse in the leg and that almost went bad. I noticed his horse limping but leader did nothing.
Later the horses started taking off, my boyfriends stopped to eat then took off at a high speed. The saddle was either not fitted to the horse, or girth not tightened. The saddle literally slid to the side and he had to chance, he fell hard and the drunk instructor wanted him to get back on. Something was wrong and we knew it. At the end they still charged him!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Weeks later he still has nerve pain and is injured, no apology, charged is, charged us!!!!

Do not go! They don't check equipment, horse care, nothing!!! Another horse had it's eye swollen shut and someone was riding him anyways, horrible place!!! Do not give money to people like that!!!!

4  Thank Frogslide
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Thıs was a hıghlıght of my trıp, so beautıful rıdıng through the stunning landscape. They really care for theır animals and the saddles are ın good condition.The people are really nice and helpful. Hıghly reccommended from a experianced rider and my begınner frıend!

1  Thank leehey8b