“Safety first, beautiful experience, professional pilots, extraordinary service”
Review of Turkiye Balloons

Turkiye Balloons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Turkey Hot Air Balloons invites you to treat yourself to that once in a lifetime experience you have always dreamed of over Cappadocia, TURKEY. A unique experience in a unique destination. "YOU deserve the BEST"
Malaysia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I highly recommend flying with Turkiye Balloons for a hot air ballooning experience of a lifetime while you are in Cappadocia. This is a company formed by a group of skilled, professional balloon pilots who absolutely make your safety their first and number 1 priority, followed by incredible first-class service and a breath-taking flight.

I was in Cappadocia for 5 days during winter, with plans to go on a hot air balloon from the start of my stay. I came to book the flight with Turkiye Balloons through the hotel I stayed at, and I was really glad I did as this is a company that genuinely cares for their customers’ safety before anything else. For 3 days while I was in Cappadocia, the Turkiye Balloon company chose not to fly due to unsuitable/unsafe weather conditions, even though on one of those days, I saw from my hotel’s rooftop that OTHER balloon companies were actually taking the risk to bring customers up in bad weather with poor visibility. I really appreciated the fact that Turkiye Balloons chose to prioritise safety over profit by choosing not to take customers at all for those 3 days of poor weather. This should always be the most important consideration!

Finally on my last day in Cappadocia, the weather was brilliant and deemed suitable to fly, and I had the chance to engage in a truly memorable experience with Turkiye Balloons. It starts by being picked up at your hotel and taken to their lovely property to start the early morning for a buffet breakfast spread, and then from there driven out to the take-off field that is further away from other balloons (which is safer and the way it should be)

The pilots are seasoned and professional: instead of simply flying very high above the fairy chimneys, Turkiye Balloon pilots start off by skilfully dipping in and out of the valleys so that you can get up close to the landscape below, then gently ascend above the rolling hills to capture amazing moments of the sunrise peeking out from behind the rocks. It ends with soaring high up to capture the full panoramic experience all around, before the final descent. We flew on a snow-capped day to breath-taking sights of wintery whiteness all around. Mind you, it is freezing and numbingly cold to take a balloon flight in winter, but the view and experience is totally worth it!! And the Turkiye Balloon crew are extremely helpful and attentive to everyone.

After an hour-long flight and immediately upon landing, champagne (or bubbly juice) is offered all around to commemorate a safe landing, plus you receive a beautifully-designed certificate from Turkiye Balloons as a souvenir of this unforgettable experience. I can’t rave enough about just how fantastic this company and the experience is – truly extraordinary from start to finish!

Visited December 2013

Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Our hotel recommended this company. Price was average, not as high as big companies, also not cheaper than other new/small companies. (I overheard one company charged 70 euro only). But the experience was great. First of all, the breakfast was good. We raised a bit far away from other companies, which I think is a safe way. And we started lower, then raised high enough to see the sunrise. It was beautiful!! After landing, we were offered champagne and a printed certificate. I was suprised they printed out our names so fast.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank puppyinwind
Huntington, New York
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Funnest thing I've ever done traveling”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Awesome time. Beyond amazing. Our hotel arranged this in Goreme and they picked us up and brought us to another hotel where they gave us breakfast. Then they bring us to the takeoff site. Before you know it you are flying above cappadocia. The a little over an hour it was unbelievable. The pilot was real funny. They are super nice people that work for this company

Ballooning in Cappadocia has been on my bucket list for many years and this company was fantastic and we had the time of our lives

Visited November 2013
2 Thank MJMaher
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and vert kind pilot”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The tour was excellent we were able to have a look of most interesting and picturesque points of capadoccia. The pilot was really kind and always willing to explain about the places we were seeing. I strongly recommend it!!!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Anselmo R
Kansas City, Missouri
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Outstanding ride”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Despite the early pickup time, this is a once in a lifetime experience! This company was prompt and professional. Breakfast was good too. Our ride lasted over an hour with a reliable and knowledgable pilot. Everyone was helpful with taking pictures, etc. Highly recommend this company!

1 Thank Ktwaack