“Great prices, service and food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Keyif Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Keyif is a family run cafe&restaurant aiming to offer the best food in the town for reasonable prices. Our product quality is better than our competitors, prices are relatively lower and we pledge easy going waiters you can communicate in English.
Adelaide, Australia
“Great prices, service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stopped here for lunch and were very impressed with the great range of menu items, reasonable prices and tasty food. We got the Chicken Kebab with Chips and a drink for 8 TL ($4AUD) and the Kofte with salad, rice and a drink for 13 TL ($6.50AUD). The man who served us was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. We would definitely recommend this place to travellers for a light, cheap lunch.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mersin (Icel), Turkey
“Best Turkish Food in Goreme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

During our stay in Goreme we have visited Cafe Keyif many times and enjoyed very delicious food. Prices are fair, foods are fresh and tasty, operators of the cafe are so lovely.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Ndygr
Kalkan, Turkey
“Nice food, atmosphere, and family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

During our stay in cappadocia we visted this cafe 3 times.
The food is very tasty I throughly enjoyed the chicken and beef steeling dish.
The family is very welcoming, and you feel relaxed as soon as you enter.
A very nice changed from normally feeling pestered by pushy staff at some of the other restaurants.
Its a cheep and cheeeful meal.
Definitely recommend and l one day return, thank you:)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank bex474
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Hi, me & my family got Goreme late morning so we had lost the free breakfast ar the hotel. So we decided to look for a restaurant, we have seen Cafe Keyif restaurant..It looked very clean, nice &there was a sign written by hand" our food is very good quality and cheap price, simply because we are family"
I liked that .we got inside then the manager came to welcome us..he was a very nice , awesome young man..and speaks English..we got our seats and we were feeling that we r in a beautiful traditional Turkis house..very warm atmosphere, very nice sitting room just like u are in your house, we ordered the food and we got it with perfect way..It was "GREAT " I mean it GREAT
And we was just like a family ..his mother was in the kitchen. .cooking and baking bread..and we can see her ans watch her professional experience...we enjoyed every thing in Cafe Keyif..the food the place the people and "the price" was very good we stayed 3 days in Goreme and we used to go to Keyif to have our meals
I recommend this restaurant honestly it is the best in Goreme

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank noora54
“Delicious find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

After walking around goreme searching for some food I stumbled across this delight! It's on a side street with all the ATMs.

The man who greeted me was so nice and not at all pushy, like other restaurant owners, I wanted to eat hear for that one reason.

The place itself has a very homely feel. I instantly felt relaxed.
The server explained the menu and erged me to try his tantuni, a local dish from the area he grew up in. I did and I was not disappointed! Food was fresh and delicious. Sevice was great and prices average or a little cheaper then other places in town.

I highly recommend you try this place. I wish I found it on my first night I would have ate here every night :)

• Visited August 2013