“超级棒的服务和接待”
Review of Pilot Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Goreme
Pilot Inn
Ranked #23 of 74 Goreme B&B and Inns
“超级棒的服务和接待”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

my husband and I come to Goreme to take balloon,the owner Levent and Aphro are very nice and helpful.They helped us book nice trip, day tour and even bus tickets. The room is clean and it is cleaned everyday.we stay here two nights. And feel really good. If you come here alone or with friends, I recommend you to try the cave room which is only bed but super cool in summer. If I come here again I will stay here.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank 琳 朱

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed for five days at the Pilot Inn and was very, very well taken care of. I'd arrived in Cappadocia completely exhausted, after a tiring overland journey through the Balkans. TheI hospitality I experienced at Pilot Inn helped me recuperate and make the most of my time in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth.

The cave dorm (where I stayed) is comfortable, spacious, and charmingly decorated. It's also COOL, which you'll really appreciate after spending the day in Cappadocia's 35+ degree Summer heat. The complimentary breakfast is great and filling. It consists of eggs, various cheeses, and bread, and is a great way to open a day of trekking. And the staff is very kind, understanding, and helpful. I felt among family. Aphro and Levant are very helpful and knowledgeable in particular, full of good advice and tips.

The WiFi is about standard for Turkey, which is to say it can be sluggish at times. But it's VERY reliable even in the caves -- and that's surprising, considering that rock isn't the best signal conductor.

Location's a plus, too. Pilot Inn's situated just over a hill from Goreme's main road, which means it's close to the heart of everything while still being reasonably peaceful.

One last thing I should mention: through my own negligence, I lost the phone that's traveled with me all around the world for the past year and a half, through four different continents and 20+ countries. As you can imagine, there are a LOT of memories stored on that phone; I was a little heartbroken.

Well, Levant and Aphro later discovered the phone underneath my mattress. They took it upon themselves to text a few of my contacts to let me know that they'd found it, and then shipped it (at their expense!) to my hostel in Istanbul. Most guesthouses wouldn't have even bothered.I think it's a great example of how deeply they cherish their guests!

Pilot Inn gets my unreserved recommendation

Room Tip: The dorm's very nice and it's a good price for the region. I can't comment on the privat...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Kevin F
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Aphro and Levent are both wonderful people who welcome all travelers like family. We spent two nights in Pilot inn, and they helped us plan our trip in Cappadocia, offered lots of information and suggestions, which were all extremely helpful.
Pilot in is very conveniently located within 3-min walk from the bus station, and Aphro gives clear direction beforehand. We stayed in a clean and comfy triple room with very reasonable price. They are also decorating a mixed dorm in a natural cave in the basement. Highly recommended for budget travelers!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank too121932
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Pilot and Aphro are enthusiastic in sharing information with us, such as places other than Goreme, valley tracks, tour recommendation.

Besides, you can also book the tour, balloon flight, blue cruise through Pilot Inn, and there is discount. What's more, if possible, they can drive you to the places other than tour including which are worthy to visit, such as Uchisar castle and Sarahan. And the fee is reasonable!

Great and memorable experience in Cappadocia!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 25 May 2014

It's my first time to visit Turkey. I was very impressed by Polit Inn. Kindly service and professional toruing suggestion. Clean & conformation environment & room. Without Aphro's advised schedule for taking the balloon, I may miss it due to weather or other causes. Aphro is the lady of the house who come from Taiwan and married with Levent who is the master of Polit Inn and also a excellence pilot for balloon. He has been trained & certified in USA. They are so kindly & passional for guests. We have chatted in living room just like friends and felt warming. They has shared us lots of information such as the foods of Turkey, scenic spots and history. Some Taiwan TV company has visited Polit Inn and broadcast the touring program. Thanks Levent, Aprol and Polit Inn, I have a very nice trip in Turkey.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

levent and Aphro very welcoming and lovely hosts, nothing too much trouble. Accommodation for everyone I stayed 4 nights. Aphro's organisational skills are amazing. stayed on 4 bed dorm it was cold in cappadocia and was given extra bedding, they will try get anything a guest asks for. Hot water every time night or day excellent facilities but doesn't have an iron to iron those clothes that have got creased. Aphro booked many trips and has much knowledge on what is best, saving us money by grouping us together and ended up hiring a taxi driver for the 3 of us on one trip saving 60 lira each. It's not all about making money for Levent and Aphro it's about the best value for money and having best choices with someone you can trust. Facilities are good free wi fi which arriving in children's holiday was difficult in getting a signal but hotel was full. Breakfast is typical of turkey but different every day, friendly genuine people with a care of customer service. I was also ran over by a car on my last day someone reversed into me. Aphro saw to my needs due to breaking my foot, by making tea and meals, additionally Levent took me by car to the bus station put me on the bus personally both ensured my needs were addressed absolutely brilliant THANK YOU.

Room Tip: They have dorms shared, or same sex they have single rooms double rooms family rooms free wi fi, roo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Taoyuan, Taiwan
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A very clean and comfortable place! It locates only few minutes walk from Goreme bus station. The owner is a couple who speaks fluent English and Mandarin. They generously provided us lots of local information including hot balloon, hiking trials and tours with relative low price. They even helped us book bus tickets from Kayseri to Malatya without any charge. They are just like your family. You will not regret to be there!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends