“You MUST use this company when in Turkey!”

Stream Cappadocia Boutique Tours
Ranked #6 of 100 Tours in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Travel service company that offers Guiding service at Cappadocia, Our strong point is all our Guides are Local experienced licenced Guide, We design tours more for individuals than large groups and we are well aware of your wants and needs. We can easily put together a program can be especially designed for you. It will be a pleasure for us to find an answer to any of your requests and to give our opinions and suggestions , Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information you need about Turkey.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stumbled across this company by accident & it almost didn't happen but SO GLAD it did! Happy we used this company as they paid so much attention to detail giving us even MORE than what our "private" itinerary stated! We paid a lot LESS for this "private" tour as we would have to join a group and this was much more pleasant. I cannot say enough about one of the co-owners Fatih Ayas and his driver Ahmet korhan! They were simply wonderful, thoughtful, kind & truly caring! Since we had time before our flight back to Istanbul we were kindly invited to his house to meet his family who were lovely and offered us food & drink. Fatih took his time and we never felt rushed. I have a very bad knee and he accommodated me & let us walk at MY pace! Thank you SO MUCH for a wonderful trip & everlasting fond memories of beautiful Cappadocia! For ANY tours you may want throughout Turkey, CONTACT Fatih Ayas & this company-you will not be disappointed!

4  Thank cjsweetcandy
in 8 reviews
"knowledge"
"cave"

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We met Hasan, Cappadocia's first ever tour guide, by chance when our sister struck a conversation with him outside the city centre mosque in Göreme. He invited us to have tea with his friends and we spent the whole afternoon with his lovely friends, talking about anything and everything while getting to know each other.

Hasan discovered that we were curious to explore Cappadocia as a local ; the best non touristy spots, places with good homemade food etc and offered to bring us around personally. We were always hesitant about doing tours but Hasan's personality led us to go for it and he never took advantage of us with the pricing, which we are so grateful for even today.

Here's the best bit..... The plans he drew up for us was actually great! We enjoyed ourselves so much. He took us to some of the most breathtaking places to take photos, told us facts and history about the places we visited which helped us understand a lot more than we would have reading on wikipedia, out of sight restaurants at local prices with freshly loved cooked food and even invited us very graciously to meet with his family for meals. What we enjoyed most about the entire experience was his sincerity and including us as part of his family.

We'd heartily recommend (of course) Hasan and his son Fatih, who speaks fluent Japanese and Danish besides English. Don't grab the first tour that someone suggests because you won't have any time to take any decent pictures or do anything unique because these large tours have to cater to a large audience and cram the itinerary.

This experience will remain with us our entire life.

2  Thank Hakim87
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We spent three awesome days touring Cappadocia with Fatih Ayas and Ahmet korhan , We could not have been more pleased. Fatih is incredibly knowledgeable of the history and cultures of Cappadocia. He created a personalized tour, which included showing us all the important sights and a few lesser known yet significant ones. We saw the beginnings of Christianity’s churches with well preserved frescos and villages that have maintained their old customs in side cave houses. Fatih told us stories with his heart, with an appreciation of the archeology and the geology and generously shared his deep knowledge. He took us to his uncle's personally decorated cave house we had a wonderful tea,
As Fatih got to know us, he further individualized our tour. , Fatih answered our all questions about Turkey it's people, cultures,politics and religions with integrity, truth and appreciation for differences. He is extremely easy to talk with and a great listener. Throughout it all, he demonstrated warm hospitality.He took us to where no other tourists were. walked thru the valleys and had dinner at his home with his family for 1 night. incredible hospitality!! hire him and you will not regret it!! In addition to the tour, Fatih picked us up and returned us to the airport ,We also cants forget Ahmet korhan our driver was so nice and his drive was so save he always clean the van any time we stop for a photo, He always jumped out with a smile and open the door for us,and I will definitely recommend and use them on my next trip.

2  Thank Rowena2000
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We just finished our amazing tailor-made trip to Anatolia,guided by the excellent and knowledgable Mr. Fatih Ayas and the skillfull driver Ahmed.Thanks to them our trip was memorable and everything was perfectly arranged. We strongly reccomend the company of Fatih Ayas (Stream Co) for any tour around Turkey, either if you are independent traveller or member of a Group. Mr. Ayas and his team, work with passion for their job and personal care for their clients. They offered to us an unforgetable experience and we are grateful about that. Anastasia Methenitou and Theodora Chatzivasilliou, January 2014.

1  Thank Anastasia M
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2013

After spending three months trying to put together a 3-week trip to Turkey, I was ready to throw in the towel. It seemed there was a choice of either packaged tours or backpacking but little in between. I knew I wanted a car and driver (but did not want to pay the small fortune I was being quoted — it would be cheaper to take my own car at those rates) and knew most of the places I wanted to see, but I was having severe difficulty putting it all together. Then I found turkey-travelplan Travel & Yachting (Turgut OZAL Meydani Demirhan Sk. No:2/A Cappadocia Nevsehir-TURKEY). I worked with Selim, who did a very good job arranging my October ’04 itinerary. Without a doubt, the highlight of our trip was Cappadocia, due mainly to our having such a terrific guide, Fatih Ayas (e-mail fatih_ayas2000@yahoo.com). His father was the first guide in Cappadocia, so it must run in his genes. Fatih is extremely knowledgeable about the history and sights throughout ALL of Turkey, but on top of that he made his stories come alive with his wonderful sense of humor. A true professional, Fatih was always extremely courteous and gracious. He even drove miles out of his way, when I wasn’t feeling well, to bring me a big bag of herbs and flowers that his mother had gathered to make me a healing tea. But I also cannot forget his sidekick, our driver, Mutlu. Although Mutlu (which means “happy” — the perfect name for him) spoke little English, he was an excellent driver and very considerate of all our needs. He always jumped out with a smile and helping hand for my mother. Both of these gentlemen took the very best care of us, and I will definitely use them on my next trip.

3  Thank Travellover75wawee