“magnificent cave hotel”
Review of SOS Cave Hotel

SOS Cave Hotel
Ranked #23 of 80 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stay in this hotel 3 days. SOS Cave Hotel ıs very authentıc wıth great people that make you feel at ease. I lıked very much breakfast and the vıew that I had durıng ıt.We booked the hot air balloon ride and tour from SOS cave hotel we hightly recommend hot air balloon ride.Volcan ( Manager ) he helped us to arrnage all the activities.He free drop us to some place ( open air museum,Rosel valley,pigeon valley.etc) Thank you very much Volcan.

Room Tip: We stayed standart room with balcony room 302
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank matsuda_12

Reviewed 20 April 2013

I will never forget this great time in Capadoccia. It was such a wonderful time we spend there! The beauty of the landscape and the area is amazing and extremely interesting! A unique place on earth!
The little town where we were staying is called Goreme, in the heart of Capadoccia. Lovely town, with very welcoming and warm people. Nice small traditional shops and restaurants were you can try local food.
Our hotel, The SOS Cave, was great! First of all, thank you very much to the owner, Musa and rest of his crew! All of them were very friendly and welcoming. Everything we needed was instantly provided. They made us feel really part of their family, as the hotel is a small family-run hotel. The services provided were excellent, and the rooms so cozy and charming! The food was traditional and very tasty!
They were really kind to us, as it was my sister´s birthday and they even bought a cake and recreate a really nice atmosphere in the dining area!
Even the owner, was our tourist guide, taking us to wonderful touristic and non touristic places in Capadoccia! So if your trip is not organized, don´t hesitate to ask him to be your guide! You won´t regret it! He will definitely be able to take you to the best places and show you and explain you perfectly about the history of this land and the people living there.
Thank you very much for everything, if we come back to Capadoccia, we will go back here for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sara P
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We loved Staying here in one of cave room.
The rate was affordable And the service was great . All staff was helpful directing us on sights to see And place to go. Would definitely i stay here again .

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank hmm404
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Located atop a tiny hill in a quieter part of town, the location was fantastic to take in the surreal landscape of the area. The staff at Sos Cave Hotel was what made this place remarkable. They were the most warm and hospitable people I have ever encountered while traveling abroad. I enjoyed spending time in their cozy terrace restaurant in the evenings sharing stories with the staff over a hot cup of çay. After my three nights stay, I really didn't want to leave. I highly recommend this hotel and I hope to be able to return one day.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Joyce W
Reviewed 11 April 2013

the three days spent here were great! nothıng compares to the unıque vıew that surrounds you,to the balloons all around that enchant every mornıng, to the nıce people that make you feel at ease, always wıth a smıle on theır faces. The atmosphere ıs sıngular, the landscape ıs unıque and all you want ıs to stay here as much as possıble, to take photos and to enjoy the spırıt of Cappadocıa, as here ıs felt more than anywhere else. authentıcıty characterızesthıs place...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank alinap368
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I had a nice cave room and, even if it was cut into the stone, the bathroom was large and modern... I had even a hydro-massage tub :) The terrace in front of the room is very spacious (there are three terraces), and because we were a large group, we enjoyed staying together and chatting, using internet and admiring the wonderful Goreme view.
Breakfast was a lovely experience because I could choose between local products and fruits (fresh and dried). I must mention the kind-hearted people, whom I felt really interested in making us feel welcomed, not as a professional duty but as a personality trait.
I like especially Musa :). You'll understand why when you'll be here!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Turcanasu M
Reviewed 11 April 2013

capadocıa ıs a very beautıful area and goreme ıs ın the mıdle of ıt. SOS Cave Hotel ıs very authentıc wıth great people that make you feel at ease. I lıked very much breakfast and the vıew that I had durıng ıt. nothıng compares wıth the vıew of the surroundıngs and the balloons all around you, you feel as ıf you go up to the sky.ıt ıs a sıngular experıence and you feel the Cappadocıan spırıt more than anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends