SOS Cave Hotel
US$88
US$145
US$141
Travelocity
Lalezar Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$95
Blue Moon Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$258
US$222
Nature Park Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$100
HotelQuickly
All reviewspigeon valleythe ownerturkeygreat viewuchisar castlekayseri airportperfect place to stayhelped us planhotel staffsmall hotelbreakfast was amazingmin walkthe hot air balloonsballoon flightunique experienceearly in the morningterrace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and I spent four nights at the SOS Cave Hotel in May. We arrived quite late by shuttle van that was arranged by Musa at the hotel. I had not eaten and Musa and his brother and cousin generously made me a tasty dinner at 11:30pm and stayed up and chatted with us after a long day of travel. Each morning we had a lovely breakfast on the terrace and Musa and his family were always available to go over our maps and plans for the day and make suggestions. We enjoyed the Cave Room and amazing view from our front door. Housecleaning was impeccable and we enjoyed our big stone bed and the bathroom even had a tub, though we didn't use it. SOS is a perfect place to stay and only a short amble to Goreme central. In the midst of planning our month long trip, Musa even secured reservations for us in the town of Kas at hotel that we also enjoyed immensely.. Hotel Begonvil. We hope we will have a chance to return to Goreme, SOS Hotel and Musa and his brother and cousin in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marina K
Reviewed 24 May 2013

we felt very at home in sos cave hotel. nice rooms, very friendly staff, "the best view in town", superb breakfast. gorgeous terrace (reputedly the largest in town) with self-designed flower pots. one second after a general power cut the new generator switched on and saved us from a dark evening. the hotel manager is quick to offer advice of all sorts, leaving the final choice up to us. why is this hotel not in the lonely planet??

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank marjon g
Reviewed 20 May 2013

SERVICE
Staff are all very friendly and helpful. My friend fell sick and they promptly offered to send her to the hospital. They were very concerned and gave great advice.

HOTEL
Rooms are carved into caves providing a very unique experience. Sufficiently spacious and beds are comfortable.

BREAKFAST
Breakfast is good, sufficiently wide spread.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Chuajiayi
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I stayed at the SOS Cave Hotel for a week in April, 2013 while I was doing daily Cappadocia treks with Middle Earth Travel.
I couldn't have found a more welcoming reception which lasted the whole week. Someone on the friendly staff is always readily available with answers to questions or just a chat. At the end of a day of adventuring it was always great to return to the human warmth at the SOS Cave Hotel. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Got to spend 3 nights in the "Luxury Cave Room." Fantastic room with a great view right outside the room. The room was very clean with bed making and new towels every day. Volcan (one of the worker there, speaks very good English) took me though and explained all the activities I was interested in and even made reservations for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo