An excellent place to stay, especially for the price! Our triple room was beautiful-- large, gorgeous, and clean. The bathroom was quite large with a really nice shower. Breakfast was the most extensive that we had in Turkey and served on a nice rooftop. The location was perfect-- on a quiet street, but less than 5 minutes walk to the main part of town. The only downside was the staff-- they constantly seemed busy, so often asked us to come back to ask questions, pay our bill, etc. They also really wanted to sell us their tour options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey