All reviews olive oil soap arrange any tours cave room friendly hosts internet connection location is excellent stayed nights excellent stay small town breakfast was excellent an amazing experience early morning okan terrace balloons transfer jacuzzi
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at the Travelers Cave Pension and we had an amazing stay! Okan who was our host was really friendly and helped us to arrange our tours.

I recommend this hotel over “luxury” cave hotels. The room is very comfy, with A/C and olive oil soap.

The view from the terrace is very nice and breakfast is good too! You won’t regret staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is spacious in a small town clean fresh
Special thanks to Mr Okun he is every when you need him he helps every for possible things very safe area they Internet WiFi good enough breakfast many tours

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The location of hotel is amazing and you can go for the mountain nearby in order to watch the balloons in others angles.
And the room that I stayed was clean,the staffs were so informative as well.
It is a nice place for vacations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I booked standard twin room through booking.com. Supposedly there will be two of us (my friend and I) who will go to Cappadocia unfortunately, she wasn't able to go so I ended up having solo trip.) Despite of that, I still had a great time in Goreme especially during my stay in Traveller's cave. The facade is amazing and their garden is full of blooming flowers. My room is cozy and relaxing and it was clean and well maintained and it has basic necessities plus free coffee/ tea, toiletries, water boiler. Bed is so comfy. Though I wasn't able to sleep for a long hours, I really had great quality of sleep :)Food is palatable as well as the breakfast view <3. Last but not the least, the service provided was highly appreciated and recommended. Kudos to the great service provided by their staff in reception, Okan. He's been so accommodating, helpful, hospitable, reliable and nice enough to make me feel comfortable and at ease during my stay. He assisted me with booking tours and even helped me do my DIY tour around Goreme. He's always available anytime you have questions or if you need anything or to know something about the place. Overall, this place is highly recommended price wise, service wise, location wise (few minutes walk from center), amenities wise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel is beautiful and the staff very helpful, they gave us a very warm welcome and good advices ! The restaurant is good too, with typical Turkish food and a very nice chef !
The room was very clean and nice, the panoramic view from the terrasse is amazing

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends