Goreme is a beautiful small authentic Turkish village which houses the Kaymakli underground city. This hotel has "seen to be believed" suites carved out in the mountains and caves. I think it is the most expensive cave hotel in Turkey but is a once in a life time experience. General Manager Mr. Tahsin Topuzayak is always on his feet, constantly interacting with guests to understand their needs. They have a beautiful underground spa, so do not miss the opportunity to take a original Turkish "Hamam"!! The crowning glory for me was the brand new Indian restaurant that they have opened, goes by the name of Indian Rasoi.....Chef Vikram was kind enough to make us Khichdii and Pakoda's one evening....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly decorated Anatolian cave suites welcome you in the heart of Cappadocia. Anatolian Houses promises its guests a luxurious hotel service within cave formations which are part of Cappadocia's historical structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anatolian Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anatolian Houses Hotel Goreme
- Anatolian Hotel Goreme
- Anatolian Houses Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey