Guys, if you come to Goreme you should stay in the Shoes String. Over there you could feel how hospitable people are. I really love people working in this place they`ve been helping during all my vacations. The location of the pension is really good, it`s in the center and it`s very close to the most popular historical places and around the pension are many gift stores so you won't need to worry about gifts until last hours of your departure. And by the way it`s really easy to get there from the bus station . I got from the Shoe String all conditions what I need for the good rest. You will peacefulness..Overall the stay was excellent! The staff is absolutely awesome ( OKTAY makes you feel perfect with helps and funny jokes ), the breakfast is really good on the top floor with a nice view..! I highly recommend this place for everybody !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your ShoeString Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- ShoeString Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey