We stayed here for 4 nights in a cave room with en-suite. As the weather was a bit chilly when we arrived it was nice to have the heating on and the room was very cosy. The rooms are centred round a lovely courtyard-type area and there was a terrace with lovely view although we didn't make the most of it as by the time we returned every day it was turning a bit chilly. We found it very good value and I would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your ShoeString Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- ShoeString Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey