We're a group of 5 in our late 20s. Shoestring took care of all our needs. Rooms were clean, tidy, and warm. They have their own bar open 24/7. We went on the green tour, hot air ballooning and had a Turkish bath. Excellent Turkish style breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your ShoeString Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- ShoeString Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey