If you are looking for a quiet place to stay this is a good place. Do not expect any party though, it isn't a bagpackers-party spot. The room and the washrooms are clean. The location is great. The staff are very helpful and honest. My friend forgot his Beats headphones at the community area in the morning and when we arrived at night, the reception told us that he forgot his headphones even if my friend didn't notice. So you really can rely on the staff !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your ShoeString Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- ShoeString Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey