“great time!”
Review of Star Cave Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Goreme
Star Cave Hotel
Ranked #28 of 78 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We spend 2 night in Star Cave hotel with my friend. I was impressed by the cave-room. IT is authentic and in the same time modern and comfortable! It was really pleasure to stay there!
The breakfast was delicious, the conditions are great!
What can I say about the staff?! I am working also in turizm and I can say that the personal is perfect! Especially Cihan! He was so helpful, gave us so much information, spend his own time to show us many places. All of you guys are so kind! Thank you!
If I have to opportunity to return to Cappadocia I will stay again in Star Cave hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Viktoria_vg

Reviewed 1 March 2013

The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is nice and the people working there are very helpfull and kind. Me and my friends stayed there for a few days and we had a great time.
100% recomended!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ruben189
Reviewed 1 March 2013

i am so glad i chose this hotel. i had the best experience anyone can get! the staff there was so friendly, we got a delicious apple tea when we arrived, and the breakfast the next day. plus, it's not so far from the bus station. even though i stayed here only for a night, i felt like i had a second family :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending two nights at Star Cave hotel. There were so many things that I enjoyed I'm not sure where to begin. First off the location is amazing. The hotel is right off the main drag of Goreme built into the side of a rock face. It's a true cave hotel and I couldn't help thinking that I had magically been transported to Bedrock.

The rooms themselves although simple had nice subtle decoration accents. My favorites were the exposed stone walls which really gave it a cave feeling. Despite being built into the stone the rooms were very well heated and the beds were quite comfortable.

If I have to however pick one standout quality of this hotel, it would be the staff. They (especially Cihan) went out of their way to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. The whole place really has more of a family bed and breakfast vibe as opposed to a typical hotel.

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel with great staff and a fun atmosphere do yourself a favor and stay here!

Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

When I arrived in this hotel, it was 12am. Furthermore I did not reservate for that night. However, hosts Mehmet and Cihan gave me a warm welcome. I was so touched.
I've stayed for 3 nights. Mehmet and Cihan are very energetic and friendly. If you have a plan to go Goreme alone, Star Cave Hotel is the best choice. You can make many friends including hosts and guests in here! Moreover, this place is not expensive but so clean!! I love this place forever :)

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed only 1day.But I understood that this hotel is so good.This hotel staff is cheerful character.
They mede me happy.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2nights at dorm, and since it was not busy season, I really slept well and had lots of fun with crews there!
At reception, there are always many friends from all over the world, and if you have any problem, staffs will immediately help you.
I really enjoyed my trip at Cappadocia!

P.s. Mehmet!! My friend!! This is Giyong! Remember us? two guys from Korea.
When we checked out and left he hotel, we couldn't find you so we couldn't say goodbye to Mehmet! We're so sorry.
Wish to see you again! Bye!!