I have stayed at the hotel for two nights. The staff are so friendly and helpful that I felt like being at home even though it's a cave room. The extra service snack staff provided in the evening was great. In addition, the scenery from the hotel is absolutely beautiful; both night view and sun rise. Especially the balloon view in the early morning was breath taking.I had a relaxing and fantastic time spent there. If I have a chance to go to Goreme next time, I definitely love to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Star Cave is a family-owned and run hotel located in a traditional restored Cappadocian house in the centre of Goreme. Most of the rooms are cut into the rock while the upper rooms are built from the local stone. Sleeping in a cave room is a great experience - the quality of this age-old rock means that the rooms stay cool in summer and retain the warmth in winter. We create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can chill out with a drink on one of our panoramic terraces, taste local home-made cooking and basically enjoy typical authentic Turkish hospitality. Our breakfast buffet includes a selection of Turkish specialities as well as fresh seasonal fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Star Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Cave Hotel And Pansion
- Star Cave Hotel Pansion
- Star Cave Goreme
- Star Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey