“very comfortable rooms, great value for money”

and 1 more site!
Anatolia Cave Pension
Ranked #64 of 74 Goreme B&B and Inns
Gurgaon
“very comfortable rooms, great value for money”
Reviewed 25 June 2009

We had a good host in Bekir Okur, and were very happy with the 'fairy chimney' room. It was large enough for three beds to be placed wihout being crammed up, the bathroom was also spacious with a jacuzi. Our stay at Cappadocia was made memorable because of this pleasant couple, Bekir was helpful in dropping us in his car to nearby spots. The only thing was that after our return from sightseeing on the second day, we expected the beds etc to be made and the room cleaned, which they were not. On the following day, after we requested cleaning to be done, there was no problem.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
Finland
Reviewed 3 June 2009

This pension was located perfect in the little town, and the hospitality of the place was just great. It was not expensive and they served very good and large breakfast every morning.

- The staff were helpful and polite and warmhearted staff. I got good information from them. I got my cave and it gave me memories for the rest of my life. Beds were clean and service perfect for me. The nice garden with its lovely roses and flowers and threes were so nice to sit between in the morning as well as evenings. The owner Beker were nice as well as his lovely Norwegian wife Britt. I could speak my mothertounge with her, a dialectful swedish from the coastal zone of Finland.. the Norwegians understand that:-)

To do I recommend to walk around in the town, see the Unesco site, walk up on the hill, of Love Valley.. The airballoon was also a nice experience, so I gladly recommend the Capacadocian Airballoon service. It felt secure and the experience was so wonderful..

I also took a tour to the underground city (!! really nice to see!!) and also the Ihlara Rock tour at the Canyon got a good memory!

Price level of to buy for ex waterpipes, was good in the town. I saw that when I came to bigger cities. The busses was a nice experience too. And it was good to have some recommendations for the next stay (somewhere else..) but it was not hard to find pensions in may.. I had a wonderful journey between 15-28.5, starting point was Göreme. The Anatolia Cave Pension has also connections to shuttle busses, and that was very good when arriving to Kayseri Airport. There stood a man with a sign of my name.. and I could take my time to find my luggage.. No need for stress.. Everything went just perfect.

I got a wonderful stay at Anatolian Cave Pension. I gladly come back and also recommend people to stay there during the visit at Göreme! Thanks!!

Also the Turkish Airlines as well as the SunExpress, got a good experiences. Good food, nice staff, friendly atmosphere and high level of quality service.

best regards from the Finn, Guni, a solo traveler, women 50+