My wife, adult daughter and myself stayed for 3 nights at the Kismet Cave House. The hotel is well located for the numerous activities in the area- hot air balloon, open air museum, Ilhara Valley, underground cities, Uchisar Castle etc. The breakfast on their pleasant roof top patio was the best encountered during our 2 week Turkey stay- local honey, preserves, omelets, juice and typical fresh bread/olives/cheese/tomatoes. Faruk was truly kind and helped arrange our day trips; at no fee drove us to a valley for a walk-the open air museum-the whirling Dervish performance. For our early morning departure he arranged an early breakfast. Hot tea was available during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey