My wife and I and three friends stayed at Kismet last week. farruch, the owner, was incredibly helpful and friendly. When he could not find a driver to take us to the hikes and myriad cave dwellings and monasteries around Cappadocia, he drove us himself in his super comfortable Mercedes minivan, and negotiated reduced (ie, Turkish) lunch rates for us with the locals. I would recommend Farruch's hotel and hospitality to anyone. His staff was very friendly and engaging. Farruch also picked us up at the bus station when we arrived and arranged for a driver to take us to Kayseri airport about an hour away. Again and again, Farruch showed how much he loves his work and is committed to his clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey