In the fairy tale land of Goreme we found a cave hotel that made us feel like old friends!! Faruk and Mahmut were the best hosts ever. They were available any time of the day (or night) to help us with directions, restaurants, hikes, tours or transportation. They cooked, served and entertained us for 3 wonderful days.
The rooms were comfortable with the most comfortable bed I had I Turkey.
The magic of Goreme was enhanced by the wonderful experience that is Kismet Cave!!!
Beat location for viewing the hot air balloons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey