I would return to Goreme just for a chance to stay at the Kismet Cave House again! Faruk Keles, the hands-on owner, is a warm, charming and interesting person who quite clearly delights in making sure his guests enjoy the hotel and the wonders of Cappadocia. He served as a tour guide for my son and me on our first day, and, as a result, we enjoyed some particularly nice experiences that we would not otherwise have had. The guide he arranged for us for the second day was outstanding, and I will always remember the lovely valley with its tiny ancient churches he showed us and a wonderful lunch under a flowering pear tree. The hotel is absolutely delightful. I highly recommend the "Rose Room" , with its lovely decor and modern amenities, and breakfast on the balcony with a view of the countryside is excellent. The staff is so friendly that it was almost like we were visiting family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey