Kismet Cave House is an exceptional boutique hotel, 400m walk from the bus station. If you are driving it also has free parking at the front door. The view from the restaurant terrace overlooks Rose Valley and the ferrie chimneys. Breakfast is fantastic. The hotel has a warm, cozy feeling with wood and stone floors and hand-woven carpets and kilims on floors, steps, and walls. My room had beautiful carved wood antique furniture, lovely curtains and bedspread, and absolutely new, modern tiled bathroom with jacuzzi.
The best part is Faruk, the owner, who speaks excellent English and will give you recommendations and a map for self-guided tours or he will organize your tour with a guide and driver (sometimes he takes you himself.) This is a family-owned business. You will enjoy meeting his entire family. Also, because this hotel has had top ratings in all the guide books for many years, you will enjoy meeting many visitors from all over the world, including many English-speaking visitors. Faruk can also get you discounts on restaurants, hot air ballooning, and any event or attraction in the Cappadocia region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey