If you would like an authentic Cappodocia experience staying in a Cave House this is the place for you. Kismet Cave is located centrally to all restaurants and attractions. Faruk the owner is the most welcoming and hospitable owner we have come across in our 8 months on the road. Each room is unique. The breakfast also is very special, all grown locally and prepared by Faruk himself. We felt thoroughly spoilt at Kismet Cave House. Be sure to communicate with Faruk beforehand he has many options available to you and can provide access to the various Cappadocia tours that are of offer including hot air balloons etc. We would suggest booking your accommodation direct with Faruk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey