We stayed there for 3 nights and can only recommend it. I can vouch for the breakfast and rooms just as other reviewers did. I shall add that renting a car through the owner costs about 30 TL less than renting it with any other company in town (90-100 TL vs 120-140 TL). The location is very convenient and I think what really adds to the value of the overall experience is the owner's commitment and knowledgeability. A note: ask the owner to arrange a dolmus (minibus) transfer beforehand from the airport (in our case: Nevsehir) to Kismet, or else you will have to pay for a taxi (in our case: 120 TL).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey