WE stayed a week at this wonderful place, which is apparently unusual but from our point of view this gave us time to really relax and enjoy Cappadocia. Farouk was a great host who welcomed us with his warmth and generous hospitality. We stayed in the lilac suite with our 2 children and we were very cosy and comfortable. The hotel is really well located, just on the edge of the main centre with easy access to great restaurants and shops. It is quiet and tastefully decorated and furnished in traditional style. Farouk took the time to get to know us and was very adept at knowing what we were looking for in our family holiday. The walks and landscapes, caves, underground cities and historical sites were breath-taking. We wanted to explore the region, do some gentle hiking and photography, go ballooning, do some Turkish cooking and to learn about and have the chance to experience some of the local rural lifestyle. Farouk made all of this happen in an unobtrusive way and we have all had a most memorable and amazing holiday.
Best wishes from Lisa Richard Elsa & Will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey