This was a suprise birthday present so I did not know where I was going. My son had organised everything. When we arrived at the Kismet Cave hotel we were met by Faruk.
Even though it was late in the evening he cooked us a meal, went down town for us some beer, then spent the rest of the evening telling us all about Goreme.
I have since read most of the Trip Advisor reports on the Kismet Cave hotel and without repeating myself, I can confirm they are correct and true. There are one or two negative ones which I woud disagree with. Faruk organised us a ballon ride. My son informs me that the price Faruk got was less than any he had seen on the internet. He also hired us a car at a very reasonable price. He even arranged for the car hire firm to drop us off at the air port before taking the car back.
Faruk is genuine and honest, he is a great guy who will help you as much as he can.
We spent many memorable hours togather which I will never forget.
If you are thinking of going to Cappadocia, go now as when the word gets around this hotel will be fully booked year in year out
Ian and Beryl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey