My friend and I spent four wonderful days at the Kismet Cave House. While I was skeptical about the reviews that I had read, I quickly found that the praise was true and well deserved. Faruk and his family and Jahan were very gracious hosts. We arrived early in the morning with my friend not feeling well, he let us have our room at 8:00 am. Faruk's 9-year old son was nice enough to give me a tour of Rose Valley and I finished the tour on a horse at the top of the hill (completely unexpected and unplanned). Faruk and Jahan went out of their ways to make sure we had a great time, he recommended hiking trails and transported us to sites. On top of everything, they offered me some delicious dinner food (prepared by the mother for her family). I'm a thrifty person, but I was very happy to pay every cent for my stay Kismet. It was nice to feel completely relaxed and worry-free. Although I have emphasized the hospitality, I'd have to say the rooms were very nice as well, the bathrooms were recently renovated (very modern). It would also be a nice romantic place to stay although I was traveling with a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey