Stayed here for 3 nights the first of March, 2010. In lots of traveling, this may be the nicest treatment we have received from a hotel/B&B, etc. Yes, we stayed in one of the cave rooms, little chilly till the heat got going but after that, was a nice experience. Great location, walked to most everything in Goreme, Faruk was helpful with transport, suggestions, arrangements, pretty much everything was handled that we needed from Balloon Ride to rental car. Suggestions were spot on and when we asked about a certain lunch, Faruk rode with us to make sure what was being served that day. We visited over local Snadap (spelling is wrong) but that was a highlight in the chance to sit and talk at the end of the day. A lot like being in a friends home and relaxing. When we bragged on the Grape Molasses, Frauk fixed a small bottle for us to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey